The TFPTL Series from Vishay/Dale features radial-leaded, positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistors with nickel thin film elements and two tinned copper clad steel wire leads. The TFPTL Series offers positive temperature coefficients of + 4110 ppm/K, fast response time of less than 2 s, and high stability over a wide temperature range from -55ºC to + 150ºC.
The series consists of a wide variety of standard resistance values at + 25ºC (R25) from 100 ohms to 5 kilohms, and tolerances of 1 % and 5 %. The devices are available in two sizes with lead pitches of 2.5mm and 5.0mm, compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC, and epoxy-coated per UL 94 V-0. With their excellent long-term stability (typical less than 0.1 % drift) and high-temperature performance, TFPTL series devices can be used for temperature measurement, sensing, compensation, and control in industrial and consumer applications. In addition, TFPTL thermistors can replace silicon-based temperature sensors. TFPTL Series Radial-Leaded PTC Nickel Thin Film Linear Thermistors are typically used in heating/cooling systems, motor drives, fan controls, power supplies, and consumer goods.
- Nickel thin film PTC element
- High stability over the entire temperature range
- cUL recognized component: File E148885
- Epoxy coated UL 94 V-0 approved
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Temperature measurement
- Compensation and control in industrial and consumer applications
- On-board or remote sensing