In this article we will present you terminal for TCP/UDP connection. Often when working with internet or LAN based communication you will need simple terminal tool to check connectivity or test your hardware. There are many such software on market but usually you only need to send and receive data without advanced protocol analyzer complicated options. In these situations this is perfect program for you to finish the job.
In matter of seconds you will be ready to send and receive data via UDP or socket connection in client or server mode. Very easy to configure and works perfectly.
A java tool for socket testing. It can create both TCP and UDP client or server. It can be used to test any server or client that uses TCP or UDP protocol to communicate.
Memory: 32MB RAM, Processer: 400 MHz,
Java Virtual Machine (JVM)1.3 or above.
• Create a TCP client socket and send commands.
• Create a UDP client socket and send commands.
• Create a TCP server socket and send responses to connected clients.
• Create a UDP server socket that listens on a particular port.
• Save the conversation with the client or host to a txt file.
• TrustManager to prompt if certificate does not get validated.
Screen Shots of SocketTest v3.0.0